WIN $$$ for spreading the safe driving message!
Before your peers leave for Spring Break, encourage safe and sober driving over the holiday. The UDS Snapchat Geofilter is here to help!
Complete List of Rules:
- Deadline to register online is Monday, March 2, 2020.
- Only 10 active UDS colleges in Texas may participate. To be an active school, please submit an order form.
- The recognized student organization that manages UDS will be awarded:
- First Place – Two, $50 Visa Giftcards
- Second Place – Two, $25 Giftcards
- This is considered an online contest. Each school that places 1st or 2nd will receive 5 UDS All-Star points.
- The top two schools with the highest geofilter use rate*, wins.
- Schools will have their college colors applied to the geofilter.
- The geofilter will be turned on for one day for 8 straight hours on the day each student organization chooses.
- Geofilters must be turned on prior to your college’s 2020 Spring Break holiday.
- Schools may suggest a campus building/area for the Snapchat Geofilter to be turned on over.**
*Use rate is calculated by Snapchat, which takes the number of geofilter views divided by actual number of uses. We want to encourage people to use the filter so their friends/family/followers will see the filter applied to their photo thus encompassing our true peer-influence methodology.
**U in the Driver Seat has final say on where the geofilter will be turned on over each campus. Snapchat geofilter coverage is cost dependent on many factors.
Contest is sponsored by the Texas Department of Transportation, and rewards are sponsored by Union Pacific.