Spring Break is a time for fun and relaxation, but also a time when college students go out to party, consuming drugs and alcohol. To save lives this Spring Break, we want you (and your team) to promote safe driving behavior to your peers through the UDS Spring Break Pledge Challenge.
FOR ONE DAY, your team will take photos of peers on your campus posing with a Thumbs Up and pledging on social media to Never Drive Impaired! These pictures can be taken by your team or by individuals on your campus.
HERE’S HOW YOU’LL GET POINTS
- Photo must be of a student(s) holding a “thumbs up”
- Social media post must tag @be_the_dude AND use the #DriveSober
- Social media post must clearly show what school they represent with a hashtag or mention of the Texas school (i.e. #TAMUK, #aggies, #UTSA, etc.)
- Social media profile must be PUBLIC for us to count the post
- Participants may only be from Texas colleges or universities
- 1 point will be rewarded for each social media post that meets all of the above qualifications*
*Repeat posts/pics on different platforms will not be counted twice.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL WIN
Winner – Four $25 Whataburger gift cards for a total reward of $100
Runner Up – Two $25 Whataburger Gift cards
These are great prizes to reward your team with a free meal OR use as raffle prizes in the future.
Fill out this form below to sign-up, notifying UDS of your participation in this contest. We’ll be on the lookout for your posts in your upcoming Spring Break outreach!