Because our top priority is the safety and well-being of our UDS Teams, the Youth Transportation Safety (YTS) Program will have the following protocols in place in compliance with CDC recommendations for the 2022 UDS Symposium. It is highly recommended that all attendees wear a mask during sessions, in common areas, and while navigating the conference center. We feel these protocols are warranted to help protect our staff members and Symposium attendees. (Please note the Norris Conference Center COVID-19 Guidelines). In addition, the YTS Staff will be closely monitoring COVID-19 trends and will update the COVID-19 protocols based on the current guidelines, set by local authorities, and/or the CDC. Staff will update participants due to event cancellations or changes.
- It is highly recommended that all participants be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to the event.
- It is highly recommended that all participants wear masks during all General Sessions and Breakout Sessions.
- Presentation Rooms will be set up so participants can practice social distancing. Please note, this limits the number of participants in a room.
- Cleaning materials will be located in each room so participants can wipe down their table area before and after each use.
- It is highly recommended that you practice social distancing when navigating halls and common areas.
- It is highly recommended that you wear a mask when navigating halls and common areas.
- It is highly recommended that you wash and/or sanitize your hands between each session and as often as possible.
The YTS Program recognizes that you are eager for the opportunity to reconnect and network with other UDS teams, fellow colleagues, and friends. Conditions beyond our control will present many challenges. Just remember to be respectful of your fellow UDS friends. Even with the difficulties we face, we will do our best to make this an exciting and worthwhile experience.
Registration for the 2022 UDS Symposium will require agreement to the following:
- I understand and will comply with the COVID Safety Protocols and expectations with my registration to the UDS Symposium.
- I understand that if I am feeling ill and/or if I have any concerns for my safety, that I should not attend the UDS Symposium.