As a team, you will be given a set of ingredients during our Mocktail Project session at the Symposium. Your task is to use those ingredients to make a RAD mocktail and an even RADDER video that covers the issue of impaired driving. Be like Marty McFly and don’t back down from this challenge.
Teams will be given a chance to make your Mocktail and until 10 pm to post your video on either Facebook or Instagram. Make sure to tag us @udriverseat and use the hashtag #MocktailOff. First Place, Second Place, and Third Place teams will receive a prize!
How to win:
- Entries must name the mocktail and list the ingredients, and should also include a safety message related to impaired driving.
- Entries that display a dangerous or illegal activity will be disqualified (i.e., photo showing minors with alcohol. Closed courses, with appropriate safety precautions are allowed – closed parking lots, private land with no traffic, being in a vehicle, while parked) Be safe, be smart.
- Entries must be posted to Instagram or Facebook by 10 pm on Friday, April 29, 2022, tag @udriverseat, and use the hashtag #MocktailOff.
- Your entry will be judged on the following:
|Social Media Engagement||25%|
|Quality of Work||25%|
- Winners will be announced during the Keynote speaker presentation at the end of the Symposium.
- The social media profile you post the video to must be public for UDS to follow and count the number of post engagements.
- The deadline to post your video is 10:00 PM central, Friday, April 29, 2022
- Create your mocktail
- Record a video with your mocktail discussing the issue of impaired driving
- Post your video on a public Instagram or Facebook account, tag @udriverseat, and use #MocktailOff within the text by 10:00 PM central, Friday, April 29, 2022
- Attend the Keynote Speaker event on Saturday to find out the winners!