The purpose of this award is to recognize the teacher/sponsors that make a difference to students through their work with the U in the Driver Seat program.
- A teacher/sponsor is defined as a “non-student” adult that is assisting students with the U in the Driver Seat program. Examples of individuals that qualify would be a school administrator, counselor, or group leader.
- Only one nominee per nomination form is allowed, but multiple nominations are accepted.
- Nominations for more than one teacher/sponsor at your campus are accepted.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Deadline to nominate is April 1, 2019.
Nominations are closed.