The contest will take place during the 2018 Peer-to-Peer Impaired Driving Prevention Symposium!
Show us your talent by creating a public service announcement that tells other students about the risks your age group faces when they drive impaired. More details will be shared closer to the UDS Symposium, happening April 6-7, 2018.
Prizes will be awarded to the first place, second place, and third place entries!
Rules and Regulations!
- Entries must be turned in during the Peer-to-Peer Impaired Driving Prevention Symposium.
- Entry is open to currently enrolled university and college students in Texas. All team members must be current students.
- Entries must address the issue of impaired (drugs or alcohol) driving.
- Entries that display a dangerous or illegal activity will be disqualified. Closed courses, with appropriate safety precautions are allowed – closed parking lots, private land with no traffic, being in a vehicle, while parked. Be safe, be smart.
- Entries submitted with evidence of illegal use of copyrighted material will not be considered for judging. The use of company logos and other product names (for cars, beverages, etc.) is also prohibited.
- You may submit more than one entry.
- Each entry must be accompanied with an entry form.
- All person(s) who submit an entry (each team member, if a team was used) must complete a release form (2nd page of entry form). Complete, signed release forms must accompany entry.
- Judging will be based upon originality, creativity, and by how well you follow the message that are central to the U in the Driver Seat program.
- All entries become property of the Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI) and all or part of your entry can be used to advance and support the U in the Driver Seat Program or the Texas A&M Transportation Institute.
- The Texas A&M Transportation Institute is not responsible for lost, damaged, misdirected or delayed entries.
- The Texas A&M Transportation Institute reserves the right to withdraw, terminate, suspend, cancel or modify all or part of the contest at any time without notice.
- U in the Driver Seat reserves the right to change any of these rules and/or prizes.
- All decisions are final.
- The entry must address the issue of impaired (drug or alcohol) driving.
- Do not place additional information (names, credit, logos, etc.) on the entry.
- Entry should not include any copyrighted material (such as copyrighted music, video clips, or copyrighted logos and brands).
- Entry should be original work.
See past winners: