Responsibility has its Rewards.®
Each trip you take starts off with a Driving Score of 100 points. Every time you drive distracted (a phone call, texting, moving away from the app, etc.) or speed, you lose 20 points. If your Driving Score is less than 100 at the end of each trip, you aren’t eligible for any rewards. If you drove without any distractions and your driving score remained at 100, you qualify for rewards and earn a Safe Trip badge for every 3 distraction-free trips! Click here to learn more about the app.
Win a $50 Gift Card! How the Contest Works:
- Download the YDS app from the App Store and start using the app & driving distraction free.
- Achieve at least 1 safe driving trip.
- Post a screenshot of your first Safe Trip on social media (Driving Score of 100, no distractions), and tag @UDriverSeat
- Three winners will be announced on October 30th, 2020. Good luck and safe-driving!
- By posting a screenshot of your first safe trip using the You in the Driver Seat app to your personal Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account and tagging either or both @TeensDriverSeat or @UDriverSeat, you are entering into a drawing to win 1 of 3 $50 Visa gift cards. Your profile must be public to qualify.
- Contest is open to all students, ages 16-25. You do not have to be a part of the Teens in the Driver Seat or U in the Driver Seat programs to qualify.
- While participating in the contest, you are still eligible for the points and gift cards earned as a part of the app.
- At this time, the app is available to IOS Apple users. Watch for future contests when the Android app is launched.
- All entries become property of the Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI) and all or part of your entry can be used to advance and support the Teens in the Driver Seat Program, You in the Driver Seat app or the Texas A&M Transportation Institute.
- The Texas A&M Transportation Institute reserves the right to withdraw, terminate, suspend, cancel or modify all or part of the contest at any time without notice.
- Texas A&M Transportation Institute reserves the right to change any of these rules and/or prizes.