Zero Crazy! is an activity that includes a pre-observation, 3 weeks of activities/messaging, and a post-observation. If we get everything back by March 9, 2018, your team will get 15 UDS Cup points for this year! If the activity documents are returned after March 9, 2018, your UDS Cup points will be awarded for the next school year.
UDS Cup points are awarded for completing both observations and returning them, plus you get your normal points when you complete activities and report them. Once everything is completed and returned your team gets a $50 gift card to celebrate your accomplishments.
2017-2018 Zero Crazy Dates
- Sign up for the activity
- Complete the pre-observations, three (3) weeks of focused activities, post-observations, and return ALL observations by March 9, 2018 for 2017-2018 UDS Cup points. Forms returned after this date will be awarded UDS Cup points for the 2018-2019 school year.
- As soon as you receive an email with instructions and observation forms, you can begin with pre-observations
- After your pre-observations are complete, start your activities and messaging
- Complete at least three weeks of distracted driving focused activities and messaging – the more the better
- Do another observation
- Return your pre- and post-observations to us by March 9, 2018.
- Once all observations are returned by the deadline, your team will receive a gift card for a pizza party!
Steps to Complete Zero Crazy!
1) Watch for the instruction email – All schools that sign up will be emailed the observation forms and instructions.
2) Catch the Crazy! – Perform field observations at your school by observing real driving behavior and counting the Crazy drivers (pre-observation).
3) Shift the Crazy! – Do some mad, crazy activities around your school for a full three weeks to let these drivers know the risk they are taking.
4) Catch the Crazy! – Perform another field observation to see how many Crazy drivers you shifted (post-observation).
5) Pizza Party Like Crazy! – Return all your field pre- and post-observations to TTI and we’ll send you a $50 gift card so you can party it up like Crazy! We’ll also award your school 15 UDS Cup Points for completing the activity and send you back a report so you can see how your school did compared to other schools.
Who can participate?
Any active (2017-18 school year) U in the Driver Seat program school. If you are not currently active, it’s easy to do! Contact your regional representative to get started.
When can our team expect the gift card?
After the activity has ended, we will request the gift cards (patience with our business office 🙂 ). Spring gift cards are sent in April.
Sign Up for the Zero Crazy Activity Now!
Sorry. This form is no longer available.