The Drugged Driving Prevention Outreach is an activity that promotes college student education of the risks of drug use behind the wheel by providing materials and information in a peer-to-peer environment. Earn UDS Cup points by signing up for the activity before January 6, 2017, ordering supplies, scheduling outreach, and providing feedback on the activity.
How It Works
- Active UDS teams may sign up to participate,
- Order a kit with materials,
- Schedule messaging and outreach activities,
- Once messaging activities is complete, provide feedback and you receive UDS Cup points.
- Team that complete the activity, in full, will go into a drawing for a chance to win one of two $100 gift cards.
What’s in the Kit
- Vinyl banners
- Posters (11×17)
- Mini-Posters (8×8)
- Flash cards
It’s a Commitment!
Because we need to document the experience, you must commit to do everything, then complete a feedback form to let us know how things went. This will also help us make the activity better!
If you sign up, complete all the steps, and complete the survey, you will be awarded 15 UDS Cup points and will also be entered into a drawing to win one of two $100 gift cards!
We will be accepting 7 teams. To sign up, complete the form below, then we will be in touch!